Wavemaker for rsr 200xl

nkxyy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, as my new rsr 200xl will come this april i would want to finalise on which wavemaker i will be going with as its my last equipment i will need that i have not picked out. My tank will mostly be LPS and softies but a few sps at the top of the tank like montis. I am choosing between which pump to go with. I've been looking at mp10s but i am still unsure whether i should go with a gyre pump instead like the rs reef wave 25/45. Do weigh in on this please. Thank you! (i will also have a sand bed a prefer it to not be blown around)

Jeffcb

Tang tang
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 250 with 2 ReefWave 25s and works great. The control from the ReefBeat app is nice. I guess you will just want 1 wave one the 200. You may want to look at the 45 because you can always turn it down. Its only 40 dollats more.

OP
OP
N

nkxyy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 250 with 2 ReefWave 25s and works great. The control from the ReefBeat app is nice. I guess you will just want 1 wave one the 200. You may want to look at the 45 because you can always turn it down. Its only 40 dollats more.
Thank you for the reply! I will strongly consider.

Back