Wavemaker recommendations for 10g Frag tank

BudgetR33f

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2024
Messages
246
Reaction score
113
Location
Cumming
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for wavemaker recommendations for my 10g (really 8g because of built in filter and displacement). The corals will be placed around 3-5 inches from the bottom and around 5-8 inches from the surface of the water. The length of my tank is decently short at 18 inches. I'm also not trying to spend too much more than $90.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new