WAVEMAKER

  • Thread starter Thread starter YANITED
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

YANITED

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
Location
Manchester
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve just set up this shallow reef tank, I’m just wondering what Wavemaker would be best for the tank. I only plan on keeping some softies and maybe some LPS, the tank dimensions are: L: 120cm W: 28cm D: 30cm
Thank you
IMG_6172.jpeg
 
If you will have softies - you maybe want to have the corals to move with the waves. I would start with 2 WM that is max around 8000 L/hour and possible to run short waves in opposite mode. Place one att each short window. I´m must found of the ones that looks like the old Tunze WM and not the modern "flat" ones.

Sincerely Lasse
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new