Way off topic!!!

oceaninabox

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
603
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to take this picture. I have been on a month long quest to dispose of several pesky moles I have in my yard. To no avail, they are totally winning. I went out yesterday every hour on the hour looking for new holes and wouldnt you know it? They stike on the 1/2 hour........Those @#@#$%@ things are just smart I tell ya. Anyways, I was out at midnight with flashlight in hand and came upon an impressive sight. At first I thought these slugs were eating something.....Then I realized, ooooppppsss I think their busy doing something else.......Cool pic though. Wish I could capture something like this going on in the tanks...LOL


P.S. if anybody knows a sure fire way to get those pesky moles, let me know!!!!!!!!!


slug.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new