WB Marine X 110.4

Tank looks great! I just got my waterbox 110.4 a couple of weeks ago and can't wait to get it all set up. One question, where did you get the clearview lid? That looks awesome.
I second this. Where did you get this???
 
there's a section for custom lids - send them the dimensions, they'll send you a CAD for approval... orders take a while, almost 3 months for mine
 
So the tank is settling in... had about a 2 week bloom of red cyno, the worst part was the light green stuff that grew on the glass - it grew so fast that after scraping it off it would literally be back within minutes! no kidding! my local shop suggested a reef safe additive - 2 weeks later the tank looks great. Skimmer went nuts for about a week though, now all is good. I'll follow up with updated pictures this weekend.
 
there's a section for custom lids - send them the dimensions, they'll send you a CAD for approval... orders take a while, almost 3 months for mine
Hey I just seen your message, still haven’t got a lid on mine yet. Darn 3 months is a long time. Do you remember the dimensions you gave them for the lid to the tank?
 
15 months:

Coral doing well now - even acros are thriving and growing. Torches did not do well and I haven't tried adding new ones. Hammers doing great. Fish thriving - adding a Falco Hawkfish and he ate my shrimp. Lesson learned - do better research next time. Got to play with the lighting for any future pics - this one does not show very well

1657903282541.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new