WB price increase...again :(

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IDK if anyone else noticed but there was a pretty big price increase in WB aquariums....again
I have been tank "shopping" for a few months now but being so close to the BF/CM and WB blue Friday I decided to wait it out to score some great deals.

+ I was still working on the other half to Ok a 2nd tank...lol

anyway there was a few WB tanks on my list everything form the 220.6 for a FOWLR to the 60.2 for a seahorse tank to a clear 3620 for a FW planted.

I know the prices of the shipping container has gone up like crazy. but it does suck. it;s not like most of us are getting paid more seams liek every month the price of goods keep going up + inflation all the while we are getting paid the same.

guess i'll have to jest be happy with what I got and count my blessing!

rant over...lol

BriansBrain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IDK if anyone else noticed but there was a pretty big price increase in WB aquariums....again
I have been tank "shopping" for a few months now but being so close to the BF/CM and WB blue Friday I decided to wait it out to score some great deals.

+ I was still working on the other half to Ok a 2nd tank...lol

anyway there was a few WB tanks on my list everything form the 220.6 for a FOWLR to the 60.2 for a seahorse tank to a clear 3620 for a FW planted.

I know the prices of the shipping container has gone up like crazy. but it does suck. it;s not like most of us are getting paid more seams liek every month the price of goods keep going up + inflation all the while we are getting paid the same.

guess i'll have to jest be happy with what I got and count my blessing!

rant over...lol
Seems like all of the Black Friday deals we are waiting for this year are going to be the MAP prices of last year lol. Stinks

codenfx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The price for the marine x are the same as when I checked since august before I purchased the 90.3 I know they did increased it on July as it was lower than it is now.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back