WB20 Cube & Flow (nero3)

LagunaGlide

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2017
Messages
731
Reaction score
385
Location
Columbus, OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the WB20 cube with a nero 3 powerhead and a syncra silent .5 (185gph). I have been running my powerhead on random with a medium vairance at a min of 2% and a max of 10%. I saw a tank at a local store that was thriving, and the flow in this tank seemed really high. It has made me wonder if I should increase my flow.

What are other users with this tank running for flow? If you have a single nero 3 what percentages are you running?

TIA
 
This is what I run mine at. Mixed reef with SPS, LPS, Leather and Gorgonian.


IMG_8237.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new