We are back a year later with more to come!

tomtheturkey

Reef Wizard
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20230507_132217.jpg

Hello people of the reef!

We are back a year later from the apartment in a brand new house! After moving and not able to get the aquarium filled with any livestock last year we are established and are back in full swing of things.

Setup up the 32 gal Fiji Cube with a pair or orange storms. I'm loving these guys. :star-struck:

More in the near future as the Fiancé has approved a 5 foot reef tank for the living room!! (She fell in love with the clowns :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:)

Have you guys got any input on which to get here's what I'm looking at and my thoughts so far.

Money isn't an issue but want something quality and will last and is modifiable so please give all your thoughts an opinions 125gal minimum no longer than 5 foot

Waterbox Infinia Reef 190.5 ( they have a lead time which is okay, leaning toward this one)
IM 100 INT reef system ( seems solid just not sure)
Red sea 625 reefer g2+ ( with the red sea leaks I'm not sure I want to get one to chance it and it is the most pricey)
LFS mentioned Pro clear Pro star (Not many reviews and while a lot less money it seems like you get what you pay for also I'm not sure)

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back