We didn't do a Top 10 thread this year....

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEFTIDE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yeah, I got it on a really good sale a month ago from ARC. Here is the colony at WWC.
Thats awesome! It looks pretty cool... I might just have to snag one on the next sale
my fav frags in tank growing out ,one day we will get the specialist frags in the USA.
That looks like a really nice collection :)
 
I think SBB Half-Baked should be on the list.
inbound6989907209792105858.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new