We have another scam artist I BELEIVE?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

pakora

Papa-Kora!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol @ the things we have to go through in persuit of happyness! :tongue:

Funny thing is after clicking on his Photobucket account, now pics of girls that guy took show up when I goto Photobucket. My wife was like, "Who the #&%^ are they?" and then I had to explain the whole story to her. One thing leads to another. lol!

stunreefer

Reef Hugger
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some people out there just never stop amazing me ... I can't stand rip-off artists!
Right!?! It's such a shame these people exist in the world. I've always been of the mindset we should be allowed to HUNT (literally) people like this. Would help over-population tremendously.

I never buy coral offline anymore... anywhere. There's no risk if you don't do it... unfortunately that means I cannot take advantage of many of the nice corals that Victor and others have to offer, but, it is what it is.

With that said I'm planning a work trip down in the WWC area and have made sure that I have time to stop and see (and buy from :D ) Victor and WWC. I'm traveling a bunch for work now, so I'll be able to take advantage of it in this manner.

softiegirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right!?! It's such a shame these people exist in the world. I've always been of the mindset we should be allowed to HUNT (literally) people like this. Would help over-population tremendously.

I never buy coral offline anymore... anywhere. There's no risk if you don't do it... unfortunately that means I cannot take advantage of many of the nice corals that Victor and others have to offer, but, it is what it is.

With that said I'm planning a work trip down in the WWC area and have made sure that I have time to stop and see (and buy from :D ) Victor and WWC. I'm traveling a bunch for work now, so I'll be able to take advantage of it in this manner.

Nice! so when you check in to the hotels, you can ask the concierge where the nearest lfs is?! Bet that'll stump em! But it is the best of both worlds! :wink:

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a pansie! My ex-girlfriend has a better record, and she fought men!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back