We have another scam artist I BELEIVE?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

rebelprettyboy

xMRxCOMPLTEx
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can not believe what I am seeing!!! BEWARE we do not have the slightest clue of who that is posting our pics. Heck I do know the tank and the corals are mine (unmistakable). Pictures are directly off our site www.worldwidecorals.com Guys it is truly sad to see this happening. Can anyone help ID this guy?

OP
OP
rebelprettyboy

rebelprettyboy

xMRxCOMPLTEx
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can not believe what I am seeing!!! BEWARE we do not have the slightest clue of who that is posting our pics. Heck I do know the tank and the corals are mine (unmistakable). Pictures are directly off our site www.worldwidecorals.com Guys it is truly sad to see this happening. Can anyone help ID this guy?

yup. I knew i had seen all these pics and tank before. But ive been busy at work all week and couldnt put it together until I had a day off...

1st I was thinkin it was from a past TOTM then when i thought about it I thought about Chris photos and then I knew it was ur tank!

Just letting you know. Ill pm the site owner now on Renegadereefers

OP
OP
rebelprettyboy

rebelprettyboy

xMRxCOMPLTEx
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your help and your investigative skills! Much appreciated, it is nice to have more than one set of eyes looking out for you.

ehh it was nothing. lol actaully taking all Criminal Justice classes this semester, but is going to school for homeland secruity. Found it fun...
:nerd:

Now a good spot for the My Miami would be nice lol... j/k

OP
OP
rebelprettyboy

rebelprettyboy

xMRxCOMPLTEx
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmmm they get to use "real" bad words over there..... maybe I found a new place to hang out

yeah its dif a nice place to hang around.
This and RR is the only fish forums I visit now....

And they have a fun chat room. Nice little phoggle map. Only been up 4 months but coming along nicely

Ladipyg

Saltwater Diva
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC you're going to have to start putting your name super imposed over your images to keep that from happening again.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC you're going to have to start putting your name super imposed over your images to keep that from happening again.

You are absolutely right! We were trying to avoid it because the pictures on our site are so stunning. It is the typical story of one bad seed spoiling it for everyone. BIG THANKS to reefermike

oceaninabox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Victor, I know it may be a pain in the butt, but you may want to start watermarking your photos. I'ts real easy to do and it will save this type of thing from happening.

110inNC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sucks so bad that one bad seed has to ruin it for everyone. Karma will get him though.

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some people out there just never stop amazing me ... I can't stand rip-off artists!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back