Duncan colony now struggling.

How is the duncan doing today?
 
How is the duncan doing today?
Not great. Thank you for asking.
IMG_2542.jpeg
 
I would up your nitrates, corals need these to survive and you have several corals that don't mind dirtier water.

Zoa's are stretching, so there appears to be a lack of light in that area of the tank, and that's fairly close to the duncan.
 
I would up your nitrates, corals need these to survive and you have several corals that don't mind dirtier water.

Zoa's are stretching, so there appears to be a lack of light in that area of the tank, and that's fairly close to the duncan.
Those are Palys. Does that make any difference
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new