We Remember....

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Today we remember one of America's greatest tragedy's. In the midst of the rubble we found out what we were really made of. God Bless everyone who was touched by this event and we will never forget those who were lost.

911.jpg

greystreet41

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe it's been 6 years.
Where was everyone when they found out?
I was at work in a tall state building in downtown nashville. We of course evacuated.

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we remember... :)

I was on my way to school and was confused why there was hardly anyone there.. classes were canceled and head over to work... turned on the radio and found out what has happened.. at work, they had the tv on and there I saw the clips.... :(

NapoliNewJersey

Achilles Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... Getting ready for work, saw the second plane hit tower 2 live and went nuts. Tried to call family in Italy and the phones were all down. Went to work and watched the rest of it on TV. I remember...

Zoanuts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
....A day that we will always remember. God Bless our lost friends and their families. May we always remember.

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was walking the halls to my next class in high school and I heard people talking already and I remember what I was thinking, you people are full of **** and they must be joking.
Then I stepped into my class and there was a TV there and the news was on.
There are very few things that I remember, but that moment in time will stand still in my mind.

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went in to work early that day and at around 7:45 I heard this rucous from the owner's office. I went down and they had replayed what happened and were showing the first point of impact as the second plane hit. Then the rumors of the other planes. It didn't take long to figure it out (well, when the second one hit, we all knew).

Nitro Junkie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at work with several co-workers listening to the radio and my A$$hole boss came up to us and said (and I quote) "ya,ya,ya we are under attack, get back to work"

Deepwater

Im so Psycho HAHAHA
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at work with several co-workers listening to the radio and my A$$hole boss came up to us and said (and I quote) "ya,ya,ya we are under attack, get back to work"

And he didnt get a fat lip for saying that :boxing: HE s darn lucky he didnt say that to me at the time ;)

Sept 11- 2001 will never be forgotten. For all those who lost their lives and gave their lives. You will also be in our hearts. May g-d bless all their families and bring them comfort. their souls be cradled by the hand of g-d , For their live was taken without reason. M y heart bleeds with sorrow and pain . we should never see another day like this.

G-d Bless you all

EVENT_9-11_Firemans_Flag_lg.jpg

towers.jpg

WewillNeverForget9-11-01.jpg

kharn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We remember...but has any action been done besides clean up? Construction just recently restarted.........that makes me ticked....

Hoyta

Zoa-head:)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Second year in the Navy- we were studying for an exam in Jacksonville, Fl, when someone came up and told us about it. We all met in the watch/duty room, and wayched clips unfold. They sent all civilians off base, and we were confined to base for awhile. What a horrible day. I will never forget it

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 15.5%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 76 47.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 51 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back