WEAK XR15 PAR!

Jaybeastin

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2021
Messages
649
Reaction score
299
Location
94203
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting really weak par numbers on my XR15’s G5 Pros . I have 3 running and it’s about 9-10” off the waters. I’m currently running AB+ default at 70% scheduled and these are on average my results.

I’m using VBR-Aqua to read my par and I adjusted properly to work as the expensive ones. I believe the results are ACCURATE. It explains the reason why my corals are alway losing colors.

I would have to run 100% schedule to get sub 200 pars.

IMG_4956.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new