Web like on top of digi

  • Thread starter Thread starter qhduong
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

qhduong

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
491
Reaction score
270
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new orange digi. At night I'm seeing this white web thing on 2 of the branch tips. Is it tissue necrosis or something else?

20201205_225905.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20201205_225933.mp4
    16 MB
Evening,

I can only see 1 of the 2 pics. The one pic I see is a bit fuzzy but I can kind of see something on the tip. The coral looks healthy, and

Usually I think of some sort of snail secretion when I hear white web. I would watch the color and polyps to see what happens. If they start to erode, maybe frag off the tip.
 
Evening,

I can only see 1 of the 2 pics. The one pic I see is a bit fuzzy but I can kind of see something on the tip. The coral looks healthy, and

Usually I think of some sort of snail secretion when I hear white web. I would watch the color and polyps to see what happens. If they start to erode, maybe frag off the tip.
Thanks for taking a look. It went away this morning. Things look healthy but still not sure what this was. Snails were not close by so it's probably something else...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new