Website Builders

  • Thread starter Thread starter clowns101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
4,668
Reaction score
48
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys-

Im needing a website buil for my photography and I have tried building one for myself before, and epicly failed, so Im looking for somthing that I can do that has my own domain, nothing like wix.com where its www.wix.com/*enteractullwebsitename* I want it to be simply www.*enterwebsitename.com*

Any one build them here or know of a place I can build it and make it look nice?

Thanks
 
I am pretty sure you can pay smugmug and have your own domain added and used if that is something you want to do. Would be a whole lot cheaper.
 
Never thought of doing that, I have a smug mug, need to update it, may just go with that instead!
 
I can help you out. Shoot me a PM let me know everything you are looking for in a site and I can give you an idea of what level of effort will be required.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new