• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Week old Maxspect Gyre xf350 Package Deal!!

R33fedOut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new Two pump setup including the Icv6 module for wifi control through Syna-G app. purchased from a LFS. Bill of supply available for verification. Killer pump setup but too much flow for my tank so I'm downsizing to the xf330s.

Pumps have been in water for less than a week. Will ship in original boxes. Paid $350 for the main pump, $170 for the second, and $50 for the Icv6.

package deal for $515 shipped.
IMG_20200715_221705.jpg

IMG_20200715_222034.jpg

nritter69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Normally wouldn't post but ur in Wisconsin an we have so few reefers as is we got to keep each new one we get, reefing is slowly made small changes made over long periods of time. If you keep changing things in your reef you'll never have success an get ticked fast. I apologize if this sounds condescending, is meant be helpful.

OP
OP
R33fedOut

R33fedOut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Normally wouldn't post but ur in Wisconsin an we have so few reefers as is we got to keep each new one we get, reefing is slowly made small changes made over long periods of time. If you keep changing things in your reef you'll never have success an get ticked fast. I apologize if this sounds condescending, is meant be helpful.
Thanks, not my first tank of the bunch. I'm Not to the point where I'm worried about this tank being successful yet, making it run to my liking and standards come first

LOVEROCK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
couldnt you have turned down the percent it was running at ? may i ask dims of tank , curious to see if this would work on my 60 frag

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back