Weekend Plans

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hit emerald Bay first, then we went over to critter. On a whim. New fish are settling in and eating. Was back home around 230 or so I believe, so must of just missed you.
I didnt get there until 3:30. I hardly ever go on weekends as it is a zoo, and the whole area comes thinking its a free aquarium. Mondays at noon are great and I get to shoot the **** with Chris.

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually do my Sunday Ritual about 10am (unless I have to work) which is rarely.

I test all 3 tanks for Alk, Cal & Mag. I empty & clean skimmer cups and clean ATO sensors. I fill all ATOs reservoirs, then feed Nems (Clams and or shrimp) & nori to Foxface & rabbitfish. Done in about an hour and half. If params are off I adjust and wait a week - but currently (knock on wood) they're all pretty much on cruize control. During the week my Eheim auto feeders dump Hikari "S" & Algae pellets & a pinch of reef roids twice a day. My 65 has SPS and it gets dosed 3ml per day of Easy SPS coral food and that seems to be working well. (It's only been a couple of weeks but colors are looking better)

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didnt get there until 3:30. I hardly ever go on weekends as it is a zoo, and the whole area comes thinking its a free aquarium. Mondays at noon are great and I get to shoot the **** with Chris.
Ah makes sense. We were out and about my wife and I just for a "let's just go window shop" trip and did her favorite places, then headed to Emerald bat, as I had to get a set of powerheads to a buddy anyways, and then hit critter for good measure. Hadn't been to critter in a few weeks so decided hey why not. Glad we did. Got 2 fish that puts the 220 just about stocked.

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah makes sense. We were out and about my wife and I just for a "let's just go window shop" trip and did her favorite places, then headed to Emerald bat, as I had to get a set of powerheads to a buddy anyways, and then hit critter for good measure. Hadn't been to critter in a few weeks so decided hey why not. Glad we did. Got 2 fish that puts the 220 just about stocked.
Well if you need another, I have a 230 show for I need to get rid of...;-)

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually do my Sunday Ritual about 10am (unless I have to work) which is rarely.

I test all 3 tanks for Alk, Cal & Mag. I empty & clean skimmer cups and clean ATO sensors. I fill all ATOs reservoirs, then feed Nems (Clams and or shrimp) & nori to Foxface & rabbitfish. Done in about an hour and half. If params are off I adjust and wait a week - but currently (knock on wood) they're all pretty much on cruize control. During the week my Eheim auto feeders dump Hikari "S" & Algae pellets & a pinch of reef roids twice a day. My 65 has SPS and it gets dosed 3ml per day of Easy SPS coral food and that seems to be working well. (It's only been a couple of weeks but colors are looking better)
Interesting you ATF roids. What feeder?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back