Weeping willow toadstool or not ?

ICYHOT-MAN

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2022
Messages
24
Reaction score
9
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0183.jpeg
IMG_0182.jpeg

Is this a weeping willow toadstool, it’s the closest I’ve have seen to it, this little guy is about 1inch.
 
how well does it move in flow? the ones i’ve seen have had a nice swaying motion while the others that look similar are a little more stiff
 
how well does it move in flow? the ones i’ve seen have had a nice swaying motion while the others that look similar are a little more stiff
It flows like long spaghetti in the tank
 
Do you have a video? These guys are so awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on one eventually.
 
Its beautiful even if it isn’t the exact “weeping willow” species. I would be thrilled imo.
 
Polyps do fall over, cant wait for it to get big! I saw a few different weeping willows at RAP last weekend. Picked up two! One went in my brothers tank and the other will go into my friends tank.

I will post photos when I can.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new