Weird branching goniapora tendril

BristleWormHater

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2024
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
7,845
Location
Roswell, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any ideas? Has anyone seen anything like this?
I'm not concerned for the coral, it's very happy.
20240922_124051.jpg
 
I have not seen that on my Goni, but as Steve said, I have seen it on torches occasionally

This new torch has it happening on a few tentacles
38C9F26D-33DF-4BB2-9E65-BFFB08D46077.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new