Weird bulbousy thing on macro algae?

Cole_Voeller

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2022
Messages
627
Reaction score
173
Location
Fargo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone able to identify this weird thing growing on macro algae?
(It’s not letting me add a picture so I’ll add it in a comment)
 
Anyone able to identify this weird thing growing on macro algae?
(It’s not letting me add a picture so I’ll add it in a comment)
Yeah, will need a pic or two under white lighting to confirm
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new