Weird egg looking thing in my aquarium

Jbui20

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Brisbane
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi could anyone here please tell me what's these are? It merged up today's morning and I have no idea is it good or bad. My tank have 2 clowns. 2 hermit and 2 sea snail. Thank you
20200804_120839.jpg
 
Hi could anyone here please tell me what's these are? It merged up today's morning and I have no idea is it good or bad. My tank have 2 clowns. 2 hermit and 2 sea snail. Thank you
20200804_120839.jpg
All the orange thing? Your female clown may have spawned
 
Appears to be sponge. Clowns wont lay eggs scattered out in the open. Below are freshly laid clown eggs

eggs1.jpg
eggs9.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new