Weird fish ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scuft
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Scuft

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2025
Messages
9
Reaction score
6
Location
United States of America
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Looks to be a blenny or goby of some sort but not sure. Anyone have an idea?
 
Found in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Looks to be a blenny or goby of some sort but not sure. Anyone have an idea?
20250622_225036.png


20250622_225036.png
 

Attachments

  • 20250622_225036.png
    20250622_225036.png
    860.7 KB · Views: 42
Sorry haha I didn’t realize until after posting and then I couldn’t figure out how to delete it
On a newer post, clicking the menu button at the lower left of the post will give you an edit button.

1000007186.png
 
Sorry haha I didn’t realize until after posting and then I couldn’t figure out how to delete it
On a newer post, clicking the menu button at the lower left of the post will give you an edit button.

1000007186.png
I’m actually using the r2r app and can’t find that option for the life of me
 
Molly millers are in the gulf
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new