• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Weird Giant Mushroom

dtpollard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not even certain what type of shroom this is. They get BIG like an elephant ear but I don't think that's what it is. The one on the rack isn't fully open and by the quarter you can see how big it is. The parent pic shows just how big these can get.
I was going to sell the one next to the quarter but not being a shroom guy and not really ever seeing this one anywhere I wanted to know what its value is?

IMG_20191123_185504560~2.jpg IMG_20190119_201206363~2.jpg IMG_20190118_205521904~2.jpg

OP
OP
dtpollard

dtpollard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured an answer would be slow... I've seen most things and it stumped me. On the down side if it was worth anything everyone would probably know what it was. Lol

Swchase

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's cool looking. I am a mushroom freak, study all sorts of shrooms but I literally see new types daily... crazy

OP
OP
dtpollard

dtpollard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's cool looking. I am a mushroom freak, study all sorts of shrooms but I literally see new types daily... crazy
This one has been captive for about 7 years. They are very slow to reproduce... In that time it has only produced 3 others and they start life big.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 20.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 151 72.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.8%
Back