Weird Monti Cap

markus902

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2021
Messages
28
Reaction score
9
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Team,

I have this Monti cap as a test frag. I bought it as an orange cap, since my tank is still young, it bleached out twice and came back. Now the tank seems to settle the montilooks healthy. I noticed that the tissue is green in some areas. I know ther are grafted ones, but this one was red only before.
Have you experienced that partial color change before?

6E47C5F5-F7B2-4EDA-BD7C-A54CF2E5896F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new