Weird white things on rocks

StartingATank

Self-Diagnosed Coral Addict
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2024
Messages
2,385
Reaction score
1,753
Location
DFW Metroplex
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I have a question about what there are. They are only on the rocks and they aren’t spirorbids, but they are pretty much the same, just smooth and have no spiral. And ideas? They also don’t move so not flatworms

20261010_142757_ACB1F912-E865-4506-97ED-9A423FFC7A72.png
 
Margarita snail eggs ?
 
Really? How long does it take them to hatch? The only snails I have are colonista, maybe a cerith, stomatella, and trochus and maybe an Astraea. Could it be any one of these?
 
Also, I don’t know if this helps, but my clowns sort of flash the rocks in a way, but they only flash them with their bottom half of their body. Like they swim up the rocks as if they were scratching their belly. But they are completely healthy and I’m sure this is just clown behavior because this has been going on for as long as I have had them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new