Welcome Hawaiian Reefers!

MauiAnglerReef

I Love Frogfish
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
499
Reaction score
414
Location
Maui, HI
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
I just started this user club and can’t wait to meet everyone from the islands!

I’ve noticed that it’s hard to find many people from Hawaii on this site, so I thought it would be a great idea to start a club for us all to share how we run our tanks with the strict laws.

For example, do you catch your own fish for your tanks or do you buy them from your LFS? And how do you get around the coral laws, like do you use artificial coral or something else?

I’m excited to start this club with all of you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new