Welcome Hudson Valley Reef Keepers!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi to all of you from the Hudson Valley Reef Keepers! R2R is happy to host you guys and provide you with your own local reef club forum! Please come in and take a look around. This forum is new, but we hope it won't be long before you guys fill it with all kinds of exciting content for your local club. At R2R, we love local clubs, and we are for you guys!

If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to reach out to us. Team R2R is happy to help in any way that we can.

Daniel
Team R2R

dutch27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the behind the scenes work Ross. I forgot I registered here awhile back with a different user name.

What are people on R2R using for photo posting? I started using imgur but I'm not enamored with it.

-Formerly White Trash

nine9d

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the behind the scenes work Ross. I forgot I registered here awhile back with a different user name.

What are people on R2R using for photo posting? I started using imgur but I'm not enamored with it.

-Formerly White Trash

Hey bro, I think people use their upload a file service, it seems to work good.

P.S. - I just sent out an email on how to connect to our private forum and get a HVRK banner under your name. Be sure to sign up!

taz_12777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you fine folks here at R2R for allowing us some space, and thank you Ross for making it happen.

sponge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to those here at R2R for having us ! Also to Ross for taking the effort to keep Hudson Valley Reef Keepers going. Hope to see a few new people join in on the local . It would be nice to have a get together sometime with fellow reefer addicts .

Gotoboy06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. Live in the Saugerties, NY area. Took over a tank in May. Just learning and when I googled saltwater clubs in Hudson Valley, this came up.

nine9d

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey bud, nice to meet you. We have another couple of guy out there that we know. Welcome!

lennyd19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. Live in the Saugerties, NY area. Took over a tank in May. Just learning and when I googled saltwater clubs in Hudson Valley, this came up.

I am from Saugerties also. What type of setup do you have?

Gotoboy06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am from Saugerties also. What type of setup do you have?

New at this. Bought a tank off a friend in May. A 55 gallon, nothing fancy. Upgrading as I go along. Bought a skimmer, next a new filter, then a better light. I suck at taking video's but...

lennyd19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool man. We are all always learning in this hobby. Do not hesitate to ask any questions. We are all here to help each other. Welcome. Are you going to stay fish only?

Papi Sanchez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is awesome that we have made it to r2r I am members of both clubs on Facebook

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 49 30.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 27.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 55 33.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.9%
Back