Welcome Hudson Valley Reef Keepers!!

MikeO5422

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright nice! Hello all, I live in Albany NY. Got a reefer 250 mixed reef. Glad to see a group here.

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I am from sgfalls and would like to join your club...checked fb but the last post was in 2014?? Where do I sign up? :)

dutch27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not sure we have a formal club to join just now. Activity was slow so we moved our forum here, not sure if the FB version ever went anywhere, I’m not on FB myself. For now, just share things on the forum, and you’ll be part of the club, lol.

nine9d

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FB is just FB. It wasn't really used. Just as Matt said, the club is informal now. Until someone steps up to host meetings or whatever, it is what it is.

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome all. I’m happy to see the local reef club here. Some of you guys I remember. Nined. Taz. Hopefully we can get things like they used to be

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not sure if anyone is up for a meeting but I’m willing to host some people over for some chat, some pizza and wings and of course beer. My tank isn’t running at the present time(waiting for my return pump to come back from reeflo. Still about a week from getting it back) but if someone wants to come over and help/assist me in changing my bulkheads. Possibly giving me ideas on how to better do my sump and just talk reef let me know. I have the next 2 weekends off so let’s do something reef
I also plan on taking a ride up to the coral frag market in CT in March if anyone is interested.

nine9d

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where r you located B-ridge? It may be worth it to make a new post that your willing to host something and also asking for some help.

RedOscar12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! Happy to come over from the old days even though I'm not as active as I once was. I have plans to dive back into the hobby here shortly and look forward to new adventures! Boy, has the hobby changes since I was involved!

nine9d

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! Happy to come over from the old days even though I'm not as active as I once was. I have plans to dive back into the hobby here shortly and look forward to new adventures! Boy, has the hobby changes since I was involved!

Sup James, how's it going!

diverrad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all I’m in catskill ny perhaps that’s too far for you guys but I have an office that I would be willing to host meetings in. Just across the Rip van winkle bridge on 23.

Gary G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I am part of the FB ad been a member here for some time i never knew we had a bunch of people in the valley . I'm from montgomery new to reefing. alwas looking to hang out and talk fish and want to learn more.

nine9d

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I am part of the FB ad been a member here for some time i never knew we had a bunch of people in the valley . I'm from montgomery new to reefing. alwas looking to hang out and talk fish and want to learn more.

Sup Gary. What kind of setup do you have?

Gary G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As of now, I'm just collecting parts but I have two tank setups I'm going to do a 75 and a 55. so I'm building my stands. my of my stuff is from BRS I will be using the combo sumps they started to carry. I'm getting one of the 60's and one of the 90's so I'm still figuring out what I need before I buy any fish.

Gary G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question how do you get a get a reef keepers badge under your name?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 49 36.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back