Welcome members introduce yourself here.

Mtwreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I'm mark I have been waiting for the next meeting was not able to come to the Oct meeting was wondering when the next one was?

SLUF681

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Mark. I'm pretty sure I spoke with you on the phone shortly before the Oct meeting. Our next meeting is this Saturday at 1pm at TrainWreck's house in Knoxville. He'll get with you I'm sure, to give you the address.

Mtwreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great thanks I will be there if I get the info I had phone issue and I'm not sure I have phone numbers anymore hopefully you still have mine if not I can give it trough pm thanks

nitrox36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is just Pm me and I willl send you the info...we hope to see you there!

tangboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I guess I haven't had a chance to introduce my awesome self :p

Names Geoff-with-a-"G" and I've been in the hobby about 6 years or so! I met good ole Nitrox36 when I was tearing down my 40 breeder! The rest is history! I'm a Principal/Teacher at Knoxville Adventist School and I'm excited to get back into things again thank to Nitrox and his donation of his 324 gallon tank that he upgraded from to his 800. So if anyone is interested in donating any equipment, livestock, corals etc to a good cause, I can get you a tax donation letter :p

I recently moved to a nice house in Greenback on 14 acres! The best part is there is about a 1200 square foot basement that is unfinished! You know what that means? Nitrox, I will be "borrowing" some ideas to start planning my own fishroom! I would love to have a small display upstairs in the living room that is run by the fishroom and have a nice sized "in-the-wall" tank. Anyway, just dreaming away the way reefers do...

If anyone needs to chat or prayers for anything, let me know!

-Geoff

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I am not sure how I missed this, but here goes.... My name is Kyle. I have an addiction.... I recently (this past Saturday) bought my newest tank, a five foot 120gal. Very Excited about it. Unfortunately, I havent been able to make it to a meeting yet, but hoping to soon!! Been out of the hobby for a year after being in for about 3, so excited to get up and going again!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 26.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back