Welcome MTRC members!

ReefingMadness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW!!!!! I was just wandering around and seen this. Has anyone sent emails to club members to let them know?

Thanks REEF2REEF

james3370

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hope it's a bit more laid back that that other site our club uses ;)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wish MTRC would come full blown over to R2R!

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sheep

Hey, Rev Now that this Is open I think (hope) more of the flock will come over to this site. I just happened upon It and don't think there has been any messages to members sent out about this yet, Least I haven't got any, Hmmm Oh well they will come when they find out!
Non the less I am happy to see this and hope everyone else feels the same, Thanks Rev and to those who made this possible.
Bill:haha:

james3370

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish MTRC would come full blown over to R2R!

i think i'll bring it up at our next meeting. we've had a few mod "issues" over on RC lately....1 in particular where we were told outright by a mod (several times actually) that they could care less if our club stayed there or not & that we as members weren't considered valuable to the site in any way i think has rubbed more than a few member the wrong way

....we shall see

*anarchy now...anarchy now!!! LOL

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Proud to be hanging out here. Ive already made some freinds here and actually been on this site for a while now. Thanks for the welcome Rev. Proud to see its a little more laid back here.

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holle guys just found my way and signed up. Glad I did. Just hope more are club member make here.
I'm also with James on the mod on RC witch I never had a porblem personally. But seen some bad comment's made by mods.
Thanks rev for put this on here for our club to use.

MVlk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Count me in... did not know there were others coming over as well. I hope our club leadership will put the word out in mass and we can kill our traces on that other site.

The mods at the former site pushed for the last time today.

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Times up

Count me in... did not know there were others coming over as well. I hope our club leadership will put the word out in mass and we can kill our traces on that other site.

The mods at the former site pushed for the last time today.
Yeah I had all to do to keep from making them ban me, Right or wrong has nothing to do with their policies anymore!!! I really believe we are being targeted for some reason unknown to me? But I'm to the point that I just don't care anymore. when your singled out for something that many other people are doing then told If you say anything publicly about It your gone...Huh. Seems It's all gone to their heads, They break more rules than they are supposedly trying to enforce IMO. Then when they can not justify their actions they just lock the thread, Except for other Mods that want to make derogatory statements about peoples Intelligence. They need to take a good look In the mirror!:xd:
Bill

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I had all to do to keep from making them ban me, Right or wrong has nothing to do with their policies anymore!!! I really believe we are being targeted for some reason unknown to me? But I'm to the point that I just don't care anymore. when your singled out for something that many other people are doing then told If you say anything publicly about It your gone...Huh. Seems It's all gone to their heads, They break more rules than they are supposedly trying to enforce IMO. Then when they can not justify their actions they just lock the thread, Except for other Mods that want to make derogatory statements about peoples Intelligence. They need to take a good look In the mirror!:xd:
Bill

And I appreciated the support Bill and Mike!! I will still mainly post on our club forums though, on our club site for MTRC business :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back