Welcome to my 375g Jungle...

NC2WA

Angelfish Whisperer
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2013
Messages
624
Reaction score
83
Location
WA
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I finally got around to creating my tank thread.


My tank is a 375 gallon custom acrylic tank that is built into the wall. Tank is currently 7 years old.


The tank,sump, and steel stand was built by Jason @ Clear Fabrications. For those of you that do not live in the state of Washington, Jason IS the premier custom acrylic tank builder n the NW. He workmanship is exemplary.


All of my equipment is in the garage including the tank and steel stand.
IMG_0432a | Flickr - Photo Sharing!


My Achilles heel as it were, is angelfish. I LOVE angelfish. I currently have the following fish (mostly angels) in my tank:

Blueface
Scribbled
Personifer
Blueline
Emperor
Goldflake
Flame
Show size Blonde Naso male with streamers
Yellow headed sleeper goby


I also have the following fish in QT:


Pair of true falcula butterfly fish
Red Sea Regal angel
Red Sea Asfur angel
Maldives Annularius (Blue ring) angelfish
Declivis Butterfly (Christmas Island)


I plan on making two videos of my tank. One a behind the scenes look on all my equipment and setup, and the other a video of the tank itself with all the livestock, so keep checking back. :)

Kirk
 
ok,ok...I will try and shoot the video this weekend...will be a Part 1 and 2..

part 1 will be behind the scene tour
part 2 will be footage of the tank itself
 
They are indeed very nice looking Angels and a very well plumbed out Display Tank with water changing station........ but you all must not be part of 'The Cool Kids' yet like me who gets invited over with a 'Backstage Pass'...... or maybe that you do not live just 4 miles up the road from Kirk like me....lol

Kirk, knock knock! ​you have peeps waiting to see this 375g Jungle of yours
:couch2: :photo: :behindsofa: :popcorn::ranger: :couch2:



Cheers, Todd
 
T.J. Your not helping, haha. Go over there and get us pictures,
 
Ok people, I am going to try and shoot a video tomorrow....and yes, Todd is lucky to get the Backstage treatment as living so close does have its perks. :D
 
Hey Brett, ^LOOK^ it worked he must of heard me knocking.

Now Kirk, is this a promise ? If not people will start talking like they did about Krish
:gossip: "does he even have a Reeftank ??? Some will say no :nono: some like me will argue yes because we've seen it :argue: Others will just mime :crazy: Then eventually you will actually post said videos for a :whoo::rapture::yo::hail: from the crowd :drum: Or maybe :flypig::flypig::flypig:



Cheers Bud, Todd
 
Todd,

LOL LOL...

KoleTang,

for the most part yes...but I do have a couple leathers and 3 birdsnest frag....

I am not able to keep LPS due to the pair of true falcula butterflies..thinking about making it a softie/photosynthesis tank..

so far so good..fish are not nipping at the SPS..
 
update:

well, I had intention to shoot video today, but doing maintenance and cleaning the coralline algae from the front and side panel kicked my butt...

I plan on getting the rest of the area prepped for video shooting this week, hope to have it by the wkend.
 
OK people..

Part 1 of my video is finally posted here:

Part1: 375 gallon - YouTube
[video=youtube_share;mTjgEfoO_xU]http://youtu.be/mTjgEfoO_xU"]Part1: 375 gallon - YouTube[/video]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bry,

the angels are coming...Part 2...

:)
 
Dude that is crazy!
 
Rev,

You haven't seen anything yet. Part 2 will be crazier..
:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new