Welcome to our newest forum sponsor Reef Kinetics!

Jomama

Marine fish monthly
R2R Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to take a moment and welcome Reef Kinetics as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

Thank you!

Everyone knows Reef Kenectics, welcome

Zaireguy

Reaction score
Any updates is the target still November thats my b day month

Jomama

Marine fish monthly
R2R Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to take a moment and welcome Reef Kinetics as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

Thank you!

I'm in USA, ZIP 92833. NEED A DEALER IN THIS AREA FOR YOUR PRODUCT TO BUY. THANKS

Rick Strauss

Partner Member 2019
Reaction score
I think I read somewhere they will be making a pro version. Has anybody else heard that?

puffy127

Reaction score
Any reason why the Hanna alkalinity reagent cannot be used? That is a liquid reagent and probably the most preferred alk test.

Reef Kinetics

R2R Supporter
Platinum Sponsor
Reaction score
Any reason why the Hanna alkalinity reagent cannot be used? That is a liquid reagent and probably the most preferred alk test.
Hello,
we will be calibrating this reagent on the ReefBot soon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors