Welcoming committee? Eh? Eh?

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2019
Messages
7,424
Reaction score
32,564
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bit of a laugh. But there’s already a hospitality award.

what if we had “welcoming committee”?

Kinda like reef squad but just for people who get too silly welcoming people?
 
giphy.gif


Exactly, guest gifts are important!!
 
Mind you, I never have enough money (what a hobby I picked, right).

But I can always share the gift of gif!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new