Well I Know What I Will Be Doing Today...

Ty Hamatake

Hi, my name is Ty and I'm a Reefer...
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2016
Messages
1,938
Reaction score
1,884
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
19 frags total. Nine from Cultivatedreef and 10 from Battlecorals. First time dipping with Bayer too, wish me luck!

20170418_095746.jpg
 
Keep us updated. Both always have amazing pieces [emoji6]
 
Those are some great looking acros. I have heard that Adam at battle coral is one of the best with growing beautiful acros
 
Those are some great looking acros. I have heard that Adam at battle coral is one of the best with growing beautiful acros
His stuff is unbelievable. Extremely accurate pictures and awesome customer service. He literally just got done walking me through a 10 minute ID'ing problem I was having.
 
His stuff is unbelievable. Extremely accurate pictures and awesome customer service. He literally just got done walking me through a 10 minute ID'ing problem I was having.
Now that is true customer service
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new