Well, I never expected to ask this question:

WhatCouldGoWrong71

TheDryReef
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2023
Messages
3,751
Reaction score
2,772
Location
Memphis
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My “pet” stone crab “Stoney Da”Crab” ate a Milwaukee PH probe. I’m guessing the glass is in the sand somewhere I could sift it out if I needed. Should I be concerned about anything that may have been inside the glass that is now part of my water chemistry?

I forgot he was in there and I dropped the probe in there to keep it wet while I did something. I don’t think it was more then an hour…

@LiverockRocks - I thought you would get a kick out of this, lol!!!!!





IMG_1996.jpeg
 
Wow. Thats a new one!

Probes have potassium chloride in them. I don’t imagine it’s a problem.
 
Wow! I’m amazed it did that!
How big is the stone crab lol
 
Thanks all!! Smaller than my fist. But it was the size of a 1/2 dollar when I discovered it. I have 2. The other is the size of a 1/2 dollar. So either it was the size of a single cell organism or this one has Andre The Giant syndrome.
 
Thanks all!! Smaller than my fist. But it was the size of a 1/2 dollar when I discovered it. I have 2. The other is the size of a 1/2 dollar. So either it was the size of a single cell organism or this one has Andre The Giant syndrome.
I have one that’s banished to the sump. Got him in on a TBS order. Mines only about a half dollar coin size but I do know they get big!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new