Well we (R2R) bought 3Reef.com

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
3REEF-300x100.png

Just wanted to give our community a heads up that Reef2Reef has purchased www.3Reef.com. We plan on integrating the valuable 3Reef data in our community so none of it is lost and invite all the members, who may not be here already, over here to our community.

The old owner of 3Reef, Matt, is an awesome guy who built a great place over there over the years but another path has led him away from the forum and allowed us to be able to keep the data alive for the future!

Just wanted to let you all know what was going on and celebrate that we're getting bigger. :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What will happen to same accounts?

That is yet to be decided but all R2R accounts will stay the same and nothing will happen to your accounts. We have an idea on what we will do.

Reefer1978

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweet, keep us posted as I am sure I am not the only one who has an account on 3reef with the same identical username, and would be cool of content moved and got linked automatically!!

Congrats on the purchase also! I should have said that in the first post.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
NICE!! Moguls gonna do what moguls do and you my friend are now THE online Reefing Mogul!

HAHA I don't know about all that now! Just trying to keep growing man! Thank you!!

ur a gangster rev
watch out rc revs coming for ya

LOL! You're crazy bro!

congrats Rev!! Great community decision, great business decision, and we are happy to have the new 3Reef.com members join us! Did you ever imagine when you started Reef2Reef that it would get big enough that you could buy another forum @revhtree ??

Thank you for being a part of the community and no I did not! Not at all. Thank God, hard working people, and awesome members!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back