Wellsophylia?

docscorals

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2025
Messages
686
Reaction score
626
Location
Madison
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this coral for quite some time. I bought it because I liked the orange against the green - it was just a nice looking coral. It is really slow growing, and very small feeding response. I think it is a wellsophyllia but would love someone to help confirm or deny.
20260915_104843_4FA21750-74A9-4C04-AA16-F738A950DAFD.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new