Welp, Adam has done it again!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 162855
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
1

162855

Guest
View Badges
Adam @Battlecorals has rendered me speechless. (My family will tell you this is an impossible feat)

Received my Battlebox today… Adam’s selection, customer service, and generosity is astounding. Adam, thank you!

F74D9B42-6D0A-460E-982D-2929FCB89E1A.jpeg

00260284-245E-4A82-A445-07A7460FFC67.jpeg
 
Those new coral looks great!!
 
Adam @Battlecorals has rendered me speechless. (My family will tell you this is an impossible feat)

Received my Battlebox today… Adam’s selection, customer service, and generosity is astounding. Adam, thank you!

F74D9B42-6D0A-460E-982D-2929FCB89E1A.jpeg

00260284-245E-4A82-A445-07A7460FFC67.jpeg
wow thank you so much for the post and feedback. this genuinely makes my day 100% so glad they got in well and you're happy with them. I think tehnew taller box is relaly working out well. I dont have to lay them on their side and i think thats good thing.
 
You're going to fall in love with A Fire Engine as it matures. I wish I could set an alarm for three years from now to see how it grows out for you.
 
You're going to fall in love with A Fire Engine as it matures. I wish I could set an alarm for three years from now to see how it grows out for you.
Since my reboot, I have been taking monthly photos of various frags. I’d like to put together a 1-year growth timelapse kinda thing. I am also excited to see it grow out, so expect an update from me in 2026!
 
Those are some nice pieces!

I recently got my first battlebox from Adam and was super impressed also. He even threw in a decent sized frag of ORA BoP that I love. Will definitely be a repeat customer.
 
Adam @Battlecorals has rendered me speechless. (My family will tell you this is an impossible feat)

Received my Battlebox today… Adam’s selection, customer service, and generosity is astounding. Adam, thank you!

F74D9B42-6D0A-460E-982D-2929FCB89E1A.jpeg

00260284-245E-4A82-A445-07A7460FFC67.jpeg
Really nice looking color and sized frags.
 
You're going to fall in love with A Fire Engine as it matures. I wish I could set an alarm for three years from now to see how it grows out for you.
I received A Fire Engine a few years ago and you are correct, it was a beautiful specimen. Unfortunately I lost it awhile ago but I still have a Miss Scarlett from Adam and it is magnificent.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new