Western MA reefers say Hi

Josh@BVA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody. Josh with Blue View Aquatics here.
just wanted to say hi to all my local folks in my area. Im going to be trying to be more active here and on other forums. especially with COVID-19 shutting down a bunch of our events, I feel the best way to reach my customers and fellow Reef keepers is going to be thru outlets like this.

I never really did much with forums in the past but I know they can be a wealth of info and def an opportunity to share my own knowledge with others. Hoping I can see some familiar names/faces on here and we can all support each other in this hobby.

Im going to be opening a store in 2021 (I hope lol) so I hope to meet more of you interested in supporting a new LFS and hope I can count on you all to show up for the grand opening one day [please :)]

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!

CDB6FEAB-B710-4DE3-B33B-41618F20DF04.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community and we look forward to collaboration

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody. Josh with Blue View Aquatics here.
just wanted to say hi to all my local folks in my area. Im going to be trying to be more active here and on other forums. especially with COVID-19 shutting down a bunch of our events, I feel the best way to reach my customers and fellow Reef keepers is going to be thru outlets like this.

I never really did much with forums in the past but I know they can be a wealth of info and def an opportunity to share my own knowledge with others. Hoping I can see some familiar names/faces on here and we can all support each other in this hobby.

Im going to be opening a store in 2021 (I hope lol) so I hope to meet more of you interested in supporting a new LFS and hope I can count on you all to show up for the grand opening one day [please :)]
Hello and welcome to the channel.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back