Westside Guy's Reefer 250

@Westside Guy what livestock do you have stocked now?

Here is my current group of inhabitants:
2 ORA Gladiator clowns
1 Bangaii Cardinal
1 Pajama Cardinal
1 Starcki Damsel
1 6 line wrasse
1 filefish
2 blue green chromis
1 yellow Assessor

I had a beautiful Electric Indigo dottyback from ORA that has totally disappeared and I don't have a clue as to what happened. :mad:

I also have a fairly large CUC.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new