What’s crawling on my acro?

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the real deal. Didn’t initially work any better than regular intercepter but I’ll keep mixing it in every 10 days to see if it works any better in the long run.

I’m so mad at myself……and these bugs. I kept noticing less PE and corals slowly bleaching over the last 6 months, and even lost a couple I really liked, but kept thinking it was a hundred different things bc I thought I whipped these little ba5tards the last time. So I got up at 4:00 am Saturday and started looking with the magnifying lens and flashlight and they were everywhere. Turns out it wasn’t lighting, alk swings, bacteria, elevated or low no3/po4 or anything chemistry related……..it was these little coral fleas the whole time. My corals are already looking happier just 48 hours after the treatment.
Hopefully that Lufenuron does what Adam mentioned and they can’t reproduce.
That’s a bummer man, I was wondering why you hadn’t posted in awhile. Glad you got it figured out now and things are already looking better. Did Sentinel require a prescription?

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully that Lufenuron does what Adam mentioned and they can’t reproduce.
That’s a bummer man, I was wondering why you hadn’t posted in awhile. Glad you got it figured out now and things are already looking better. Did Sentinel require a prescription?
That’s part of it but the main reason why I don’t post much anymore is bc i got tired of ppl asking for help and then basically telling the helpers they don’t know what they’re talking about bc they read some peer reviewed paper from 1987….bs

DO YOU USE A PAR METER WHEN PLACING NEW CORAL IN YOUR TANK?

• Yes! I think it's important for the longterm health/growth of my coral.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Yes, but I don't find that it is necessary all the time.

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Not currently, but I would like to.

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • No. I don't measure PAR and my corals are still healthy/growing.

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back