What’s going on

  • Thread starter Thread starter mraysberg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
When do you Guys think I should do the next water change? I did a water change yesterday right before I added about half a bottle of dr.tims and also added prime.
 
b1df4df9f9a781de1e67592973a5a162.jpg
 
Did water change here are my parameters right now. Pic with flash and without. I think things are looking a little bit better but ammonia looks about the same.
49c5c33e0bd2872698341c2f8d9aa288.jpg
80c407b430113b497a28579546da7737.jpg
 
What if I dechlorinate rap water? I don’t have enough water to do anything

I would take a bucket to the grocery store water machine (RODI 5G usually $1.50) before I did tap water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new