What’s this creature

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steveo97
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Steveo97

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2024
Messages
67
Reaction score
38
Location
Lancashire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just this minute found on the sand bed. I taken it out

IMG_0279.jpeg
 
ok I’ve binned it.would the 6 six line wrasse had ago at it as that was the last newly fish I added
 
ok I’ve binned it.would the 6 six line wrasse had ago at it as that was the last newly fish I added
If the wrasse did that then he’s doing his job for you!
 
Yer that’s what I was actually thinking it’s very active indeed
 
Hmmmm, not the easiest picture to go by, but I think this critter might be a Chiton of some kind. If so, they are harmless, beneficial CUC guys.

Example photo:
fuzzy_chiton8.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new