What’s this on Kenya tree?

  • Thread starter Thread starter iratoha
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

iratoha

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2024
Messages
76
Reaction score
30
Location
lake Saint Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I noticed this things hanging from Kenya trees. I thought it’s just some trash like hair or algae, so I sucked it with tube and threw away. But today I saw it again on both of my tree. What it can be?



IMG_2945.jpeg
 
Its not possible to see in this pic, can you turn off all colors and leave only the white lights on? Its easier to see that way.
 
Its not possible to see in this pic, can you turn off all colors and leave only the white lights on? Its easier to see that way.
Hi, sorry, it was at night and I didn’t want to disturb fish. Here are better photo and video


IMG_2950.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new