What’s this

Kunkymonkel

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2017
Messages
40
Reaction score
42
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to figure out what’s hanging from my clown
91d96c30bdbbf8c92c8f6c69ab084da7.jpg
 
poop.have you changed it's diet or given it some new treat?
 
poop.have you changed it's diet or given it some new treat?

I started giving them misis shrimp every couple days. Never seen a white string before. But it fell off 30 seconds after I posted this.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new