What’s wrong with my acropora?

joeplaza723

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
1111 parrotts cove rd
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is this white stringy substance? I have not touched it. All I did was scrape the glass.

54095D9F-2F2B-44D9-A3F6-A5C7863FA75C.jpeg 2314112B-8B93-4827-9957-164D90F40E72.jpeg
 
Hungry acro. It is feeding from the algae, etc. you released in the water column. Proper term is as @Miami Reef described above.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new