What’s wrong with this anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter bruhman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bruhman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2024
Messages
17
Reaction score
5
Location
San Jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
Hi guys, I recently got an anemone from my father’s tank. It wasn’t doing too well so I was hoping I could try to save it. However idk what’s wrong with the anemone itself. Any help would be appreciated. And it is a rose bubble tip anemone and it has been like that in his tank for months. It still moves around here and there but other then that, nothing else
 
image.jpg
Hi guys, I recently got an anemone from my father’s tank. It wasn’t doing too well so I was hoping I could try to save it. However idk what’s wrong with the anemone itself. Any help would be appreciated. And it is a rose bubble tip anemone and it has been like that in his tank for months. It still moves around here and there but other then that, nothing else
And also, I have other RBTA in the tank that are doing good
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new