What’s your favorites bright colored zoa?

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently have been adding to my collection of my zoa’s. I tend to lean with green, blue, and purple colored zoas rather than bright, in your face zoas. I want to change it up a bit, and buy some bright yellow,orange,pink,red,blue colored zoas. What are some good recommendations on the zoa colors I listed. I currently have seductions,hallucinations,yoda,monster, and green chromis palys. I’m very open and very intrested at the moment.

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You want the CB rainbow infusion.

That comes with orange/pink combo with some white depending on your lighting. These days, it's relatively cheap to get a frag of and they are very hardy. Medium in overall size and a very good growth rate.

Tired

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Utter Chaos is pretty cool. Rose Nebulas and Pink Diamond are pretty similar to each other and are very nice. Blue is uncommon, but you could look at Hawaiian ding dangs.

Do you have Captain Jerks? THey're sort of yellow-and-green on a gray background, very pastel. Prettier than they sound. Nice long tentacles, strong feeding response if you put food on them, and they make an interesting contrast to other species.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of them. These are one of my favs for a pop in color don’t know what they are called but @Joe Knows Reefs has them
D0001CB1-38C2-4149-A288-48623A1D951C.jpeg

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Seems like you have a mix of common and high end zoas. I'd suggest looking at OG Pinwheels, ring of fire and daisy cutters but then also rainbow infusion (as was mentioned), mind tricks and hyper phoenix are all nice ones as well.

OP
OP
tnewell

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You want the CB rainbow infusion.

That comes with orange/pink combo with some white depending on your lighting. These days, it's relatively cheap to get a frag of and they are very hardy. Medium in overall size and a very good growth rate.
That’s funny, my last bulk order of corals, I had the options to choose from bc rainbow infusions or Seductions, I obviously got the seductions. It’s all about the dealer of the frags though, some grow and are very dull in color and some just pop and are extravagant.

OP
OP
tnewell

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Utter Chaos is pretty cool. Rose Nebulas and Pink Diamond are pretty similar to each other and are very nice. Blue is uncommon, but you could look at Hawaiian ding dangs.

Do you have Captain Jerks? THey're sort of yellow-and-green on a gray background, very pastel. Prettier than they sound. Nice long tentacles, strong feeding response if you put food on them, and they make an interesting contrast to other species.
I have seen rose nebula around, never really liked them, but pink diamonds caught my eye. Local reefers kinda over price pink diamond frags:( I really like captain jerks play by Jason fox, but I would need a bulk order because of the ridiculous shipping rate. The Hawaiian ding fangs are beautiful, but the color depends on the lighting you have.

OP
OP
tnewell

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red Hornets, speckled Kraks, for Blue I like AOI's.
Definitely pulling the trigger on AOI’s if I can find a cheaper reefer selling the frag with bright green in the center, same with speckled krats just to pricy on named websites, and red hornets arn’t my favorite but they are beautiful

OP
OP
tnewell

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like you have a mix of common and high end zoas. I'd suggest looking at OG Pinwheels, ring of fire and daisy cutters but then also rainbow infusion (as was mentioned), mind tricks and hyper phoenix are all nice ones as well.
5 outta 6 of those I would buy in a heartbeat. Now find me a reefer selling all of them lol thanks for the info man

Oscar47f

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMO Mindtricks(just got mine in from littlebigreef) are nuts... so are the hyper Phoenix.... other than those in my personal collection I love the CB white zombies, Space Chaos(I don’t have the BigR strain), el corazon, tweety birds, TCR charmanders and SC Orange rainbows...

OP
OP
tnewell

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMO Mindtricks(just got mine in from littlebigreef) are nuts... so are the hyper Phoenix.... other than those in my personal collection I love the CB white zombies, Space Chaos(I don’t have the BigR strain), el corazon, tweety birds, TCR charmanders and SC Orange rainbows...
Do you mind sending me the pictures and labeling them, it wouldn’t be wasted time( I am interested), just gotta figure out the color scheme I need

Oscar47f

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you mind sending me the pictures and labeling them, it wouldn’t be wasted time( I am interested), just gotta figure out the color scheme I need
Sure they’re all gonna be from my Instagram as I don’t have other pics of those strains...

82EF45C7-402A-4F23-8486-00345FC326B8.png 0B6E7D7D-9985-4619-B0C4-E4B424DEB517.png 3B985AFC-A266-49BC-AFD5-0D2BDD932626.png 4079D53F-7160-4DC2-A8AE-E3063E98DC56.png 17887948-097F-4A29-84EC-DA09DEB9B5AD.png 195AFC16-7F6B-484A-9862-34AD370D1517.png

OP
OP
tnewell

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The names are in the post:)
Please bear with me, can you send me your frags of utter chaos, buttkisser, white zombie, and I’m finding more as I scroll, do you sell acans or maybe... favia!

OP
OP
tnewell

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also can you include blue rhinos, time warp, after burner, and Rastas. And any acan you have. I’m super impressed with your list...

Strangewaterchange

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently have been adding to my collection of my zoa’s. I tend to lean with green, blue, and purple colored zoas rather than bright, in your face zoas. I want to change it up a bit, and buy some bright yellow,orange,pink,red,blue colored zoas. What are some good recommendations on the zoa colors I listed. I currently have seductions,hallucinations,yoda,monster, and green chromis palys. I’m very open and very intrested at the moment.
Utter chaos
aoi's
Sunny d's
Rastas
Electric oompa loompa

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 69 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back