What 2 part do you recommend and why?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matts125
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Im going to try by add 40ml of 2part mag twice a week. I have a lot there since I was not using it thank you for the info.
 
Used Bionic for a bit then switched to tropic marin balling salts . I then switched to Eco-System balling salts since I couldn't find the TM anymore . It was way cheaper @ 25.00 for 3x1 gallon mix powders . I plan on going back to it and dosing it by hand .
 
I use brs 2part
easy to use
affordable
easy to get
there calculator makes dosing very easy

What he said. Doesn't get much easier. Their 1 gallon packaging and reef additive calculator make it pretty much bullet proof.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new